Sunday, March 12, 2017

, ,

Ajinomoto Unveils Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce endorsed by Coco Martin


Ajinomoto Philippines recently held a presscon at Madison 101 Hotel to announce their newest product, Sarsaya Oyster Sauce endorsed by ABS-CBN actor, Coco Martin.

Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce is concentrated from real oysters, complete with seasonings to provide a delicious blend of savory, sweet and salty taste to any dish.

“Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce is a unique brand of oyster sauce that is created to suit Filipino taste and preference, making many Filipino dishes like ginisang kangkong and adobo more flavorful and delicious.” said Pen Alvina the Category Manager for Menu Seasonings at Ajinomoto Philippines.


There's also a a live cooking demonstration and cook-off during the event, facilitated by Chef Mcrhyan Rodrigo. Chef Mac cooked Filipino favorites Ginisarsayang Kangkong with Tokwa and his own recipe, Thai-style Stir Fried Chicken using Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce.

Primetime King Coco Martin is the perfect celebrity to endorse Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce because aside from being a big fan of his grandmother’s cooking, the Kapamilya actor graduated with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management. “Kakaiba dahil lasang oyster na oyster,” Coco Martin said. The actor loved how Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce can add that delicious and authentic oyster flavor that truly enhances simple dishes.

Ajinomoto Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce is available in 30g pack and 156g stand-up pouch. Also try Sarsaya® Sweet and Sour Sauce, available in 200g stand-up pouch, for a delicious blend of pineapple and tomato flavor.


Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation (APC) is an affiliate of Tokyo-based Ajinomoto Co., Inc. Established in 1958, APC lives by its promise to provide consumers products that will always give the delicious taste to healthy and nutritious meals as embodied in APC’s slogan Ajinomoto® “Eat Well, Live Well.®” APC’s complete line of quality food and seasoning products are produced by international affiliates and local toll manufacturers using Ajinomoto’s license, quality standards and technological expertise.

APC’s products include AJI-NOMOTO® Umami Seasoning, Ajinomoto® Brand Ginisa Flavor Seasoning Mix, AJI-SINIGANG® Cube, Ajinomoto® Brand Chicken Powder, PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix, CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix, CRISPY FRY® SEASONED CRUMBS®, TASTY BOY® All Purpose Breading Mix, AJI-SHIO® Seasoning Mix, SARSAYA® Oyster and Sweet and Sour Sauce and “amino Fres-C” Instant Drink Mix.
Share:

20 comments:

  1. I think that what you said was actually very reasonable.
    However, what about this? what if you were to write a awesome headline?

    I am not suggesting your information isn't good., however suppose you added something to maybe
    grab folk's attention? I mean "Ajinomoto Unveils Sarsaya Oyster Sauce endorsed by Coco Martin" is a little plain. You ought to look at Yahoo's home page and note
    how they create post titles to grab viewers to open the links.
    You might try adding a video or a pic or two to get readers interested about what you've written. In my opinion, it might bring your blog a little livelier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, after reading this awesome paragraph i am as well glad to share
    my familiarity here with mates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of
    your excellent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oһ mmy goodness! Amszing article dude! Many thanks, However
    I am going through problems with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot join it.
    Is there anybody havіng identical RSЅ problems?
    Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful points altogether, you simply received a new reader.
    What would you recommend about your put up that you just made a few days in the past?

    Any positive?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you
    really understand what you're speaking about! Bookmarked.
    Please additionally discuss with my web site =).
    We can have a hyperlink trade arrangement among us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?

    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup.

    Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read a few excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how a lot effort you place to create such a fantastic informative website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post! We are linking to this particularly
    great post on our website. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, I log on to your blogs daily. Your story-telling style is witty,
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Undeniably imagine that that you stated.
    Your favourite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest factor to consider of.
    I say to you, I certainly get irked even as folks think about
    concerns that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the
    top and also outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , people could
    take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your style is really unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from.

    Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoah this blog is magnificent i like reading your articles.
    Stay up the great work! You already know, lots of individuals are searching
    around for this information, you can aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got this web site from my friend who shared with me about this web page and at
    the moment this time I am visiting this site and reading very informative articles or reviews at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the thought of a
    user in his/her mind that how a user can know it.
    Therefore that's why this piece of writing is perfect.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it
    was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote
    and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring
    blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for newbie blog writers?
    I'd definitely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like it when folks come together and share opinions.
    Great blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. If some one needs expert view regarding running a blog then i suggest him/her to go to see this website, Keep up
    the fastidious job.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this
    info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against
    hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked
    hard on. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete

what are your thoughts on this? :)