Tuesday, August 3, 2010

, , ,

Cocktales at Trinoma


Cocktales invited me and other food bloggers to try their specialty on their Trinoma branch. Cocktales has been around since March 2009 and they also have branches in SM Megamall Atrium, IL Terrazzo Mall, SM Mall of Asia and Robinson's Place Manila. They are from the the same company who brought us the successful, Fruitas.

Anyway, I also tried these:

Classic Carbonara - P125 (single) , P225 (set meal)
Cocktales' Classic Carbonara is served with a pesto bread and has a lot of mushroom, which I liked. I chose this over Pasta Puttanesca, and I guess I'm right. But I think the serving of this pasta is big, I almost didn't finish my meal because it has the 'sawa' factor.

Mango Daiquiri - P75 , P115 (spiked)
I asked the person who attended us, which are their best sellers and he answered Watermelon Mojito and Mango Daiquiri. I end up ordering the latter, because it looks delicious in the photo on their menu. It simply consists of fresh mangoes and sweet Tapioca balls, but it's really delicious, not so sweet and tasted so natural. The glass they've used are cute too.

Check out the other things they offer:

Simply Avocado - P150
Smooth pureed avocado topped with vanilla ice cream.

Cocktales Blended Yogurt - P75 (Tropical Fruits) , P145 (Premium Fruits)
Fruit in season smoothies with the added health benefits of natural yogurt. Tropical Fruits: Banana, Pineapple, Melon, Banana+Pineapple, Mango, Mango+Banana. Premium Fruits: Strawberry, Kiwi, Grapes, Green Apple, Orange, Orange+Pineapple.

Mango Cosmo - P120 (single) , P180 (to share)
A refined mix of luscious mangoes, lychee and almond jelly.

Russian Beef - P175
Mango Bananarama - P120
Kiwi Lassi - P150 (single) , 195 (spiked)
The distinct sweet/sour bliss only kiwifruit has to offer.

Pasta Puttanesca - P175 (single) , 245 (set meal)
Set meal includes one mini dessert and Long Island iced tea or any hot beverage item.

Clubhouse Sandwich - P125 (single) , P175 (set meal)
COCKTALES BRANCHES:

Trinoma
3rd Floor, near the Landmark entrance
between the Dorothy Perkins & Chocolate Clothing
(632) 290-5236

Robinson's Place Manila

SM Megamall
 5th Level, Edsa cor.
Julia Vargas Ave. Mandaluyong
(632) 385-2534

SM Mall of Asia

IL Terrazzo Mall
Upper Ground Level, I
35, Tomas Morato Ave. cor. Scout Madriñan St.Quezon City,
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Na-try ko na ang Cocktales sa Megamall, I love their Mango Bananarama. I never though na may pasta and rice meals din pala sila. Will surely try next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. they just introduced these new pastas/rice meals, which is good kase people don't have to go another place just to experience a heavy meal.

    ReplyDelete

what are your thoughts on this? :)