Sunday, October 8, 2017

, ,

Lechon Haus Now Roasting at SM City San Jose Del Monte


If you love Lechon Belly or Roasted Chicken, for sure you will love the newest restaurant at SM City San Jose del Monte, the Lechon Haus.

Lechon Haus is a Filipino quick-served restaurant from Iloilo that offers freshly roasted, juicy and crunchy Lechon Belly and Lechon Manok. Since its opening last month in SM City San Jose del Monte, Lechon Haus has been consistently packed during lunch and dinner. Because aside from Lechon Belly and Roasted Chicken, it also offers other Filipino favorite dishes like Garlic Buttered Shrimp, Garlic Kang Kong, Lechon Sigang, Sizzling Pork Sisig, and Boneless Bangus. And after the satisfying meal, they also serve Halo-halo and Buko Pandan for dessert.

Lechon Haus’ kitchen is visible to the public so they could see how the staff cooks and prepare their ordered food. It is really good to see how the pork is deboned, salted and then rolled up along with aromatic herbs and then grill.

Lechon lovers will surely love Lechon Haus as the taste and portions are just right for people who wanted to get a quick fix of lechon, especially for Filipino tasters. Visit SM City San Jose del Monte to see other restaurants like, Mang Inasal, Kuya J, Kenny Rogers, Max’s, Cabalen, Gerry’s Grill, and Korea Gangnam Buffet and BonChon for Korean food lovers.
Share:

16 comments:

  1. Most of the people in the bar had stopped dancing and were watching them. It was another kiss that kept me feeling sick but not really sick for doing it, but sick from actually enjoying it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but
    your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our
    community. Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done
    an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This paragraph is genuinely a fastidious one it assists new net people, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having read this I believed it was very enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this short
    article together. I once again find myself spending way
    too much time both reading and posting comments. But so what,
    it was still worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is really a great and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello all, here every one is sharing these familiarity, thus it's fastidious
    to read this blog, and I used to pay a quick visit this web site every day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In fact when someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to
    other users that they will assist, so here it occurs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for
    your site. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset.

    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to
    write some material for your blog in exchange for
    a link back to mine. Please send me an email if
    interested. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your
    site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed
    account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fastidious respond in return of this difficulty with solid arguments and explaining everything regarding that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?

    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When someone writes an piece of writing he/she retains the plan of a user
    in his/her mind that how a user can be aware
    of it. Therefore that's why this article is great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. obviously like your web-site however you have
    to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to inform the truth then again I will certainly come again again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I relish, lead to I discovered exactly what I was taking a
    look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man.
    Have a great day. Bye

    ReplyDelete

what are your thoughts on this? :)