Monday, August 13, 2012

,

CHICKEN DELI: A Bacolod Original


For the first time, I tried Chicken Deli on its branch at SM North EDSA Annex last week. CHICKEN DELI, short for “chicken delicious,” was founded in 1983. It is a restaurant that serves flame grilled chicken or more popularly known as chicken inasal. Chicken inasal is the specialty of the restaurant. It also serves other parts of the chicken that are flame grilled to perfection.

I ordered Chicken Deli Paa (leg & thigh part)  for P99.00 that comes with a free soup and Kanin All You Can. Yep! That's unlimited rice :) The chicken that they serve to me is really big so its impossible that you'll finish it with just one rice. I end up consuming three rice. yay :D What I liked about Chicken Deli is they serve fast unlike, other inasal restaurant which have a waiting time of up to 15 minutes. If you like extra rice, a staff is going around & asks costumers if they want a refill. I didn't have to call them.

Their big flame-grilled chicken is really delish! I like it more when dipped with calamansi plus soy sauce. I actually posted the same photo above on my Instagram and it got 149 likes! Their rice serving is somewhat smaller compare to other, but I think that's their way so we end up asking for more extra rice. I also ordered Iced Tea, P22.00 they also have a unlimited version of this.

Not just chickens, CHICKEN DELI also serve other Filipino favorites like Pork BBQ, Liempo, Squid Sisig, Sizzling Bangus, Kare-Kare, Halo-Halo, Turon Sticks & Batchoy.
Share:

49 comments:

  1. I want to try CHICKEN DELI sometime in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try CHICKEN DELI with my hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to experience eating there...! It looks yummy...! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try the chicken deli...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never taste any of this foods. Though I want to experience this delicious foods. I love this! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big serving of chicken...that's something to try. Usually, they give you big serving of rice and small chicken so you end up with unfinished rice. But with big serving of chicken, I'll definetely go for an extra rice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chicken Deli looks so delicious, I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, Chicken Deli is a delicious Pinoy Food that everyone will love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. delicious food @Chicken Deli :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks yummy sna matikman ko nmn lahat yan soon.. nakakatakam talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love grilled chicken and this looks yummy. Would like to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heard positive feed backs about Chicken Deli and another great insights there Sir. Now would love to try what Chicken Deli could offer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love to eat chicken and want to try the chicken of chicken deli

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to try CHICKEN DELI with my family.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love to celebrate our 15th year wedding anniversary this August 30 at Chicken Deli! My hubby really loves chicken and this will be a new one for him, a simple yet a nice surprise hmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chicken Deli and fillipino dish that is so delicious can't wait to try them

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haven't tried this resto, though your review definitely makes me wanna try it the soonest:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. we tried chicken deli at tutuban and really love the food

    ReplyDelete
  19. i really wanted to eat chicken, let me try those :))

    ReplyDelete
  20. delish! your post makes me crave and eat chicken deli as in NOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really want to try their food.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. So yummy . Sulit ang pera sa bawat nguya!

    ReplyDelete
  23. looks yummy! i want to try that:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love chicken dishes! Hope to try Chicken Deli at SM North Edsa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. When i saw its kinda tempting! Thanks for posting a must try foodie!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have been hearing good reviews about this Chicken Deli and I would love to try it out myself for free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm Craving.I will visit Chicken Deli soon..

    ReplyDelete

what are your thoughts on this? :)