Monday, September 2, 2013

, , , ,

BENITO's KITCHEN: Katipunan Road, White Plains

I live in Valenzuela City so I really don't know how to go to Katipunan Road in White Plains. After some quick googling I've discovered that I can took the LRT 1 then drop off at LRT Doroteo Jose then transfer to LRT 2 then alight at Katipunan Station. Little did I know that White Plains is on the other side and there's no direct public jeepney that plying that route so I just rode a cab & paid P75.00.

Arrived at Benito's Kitchen finally! Just in time before the workshop started. The workshop is dubbed as "Building, Optimizing and Measuring Profitable Blogs to The Next Level" conducted by SEO Camp Philippines, in cooperation with Benito's Kitchen Mexitalian Goodness, Isang Minutong Smile, Social Media PH, AskPinoyBloggers.com,  Get Your Business Online Philippines & Xight Interactive.

Click here for more details on the SEO workshop. Because you're on a food blog so I will not talk about SEO here! Let's talk about pizza shall we? :)


Ala Coron Pizza of Benitos Kitchen consists of ground beef, ham, bellpepper, onion and sunny side up egg. This thin-crust, brick oven baked pizza became an instant fave! It has less oil too. Sir Christian Uybengkee the owner of Benito's saw a pizza with egg on top while in Coron and he recreated it for Benito's.


They also have Nachos Supreme, P80.00 per serving. Nothing much spectacular here.


On the left is their soon to be launch product, Cacao Shots which has another variant -- in Mocha flavor. On the right side is their Soft Taco. Yum!!!

Christian Uybengkee, owner of Benito's Kitchen 

BENITO's KITCHEN is a fusion of Mexican and Italian cuisines that can be found in a posh location but with an affordable price tags. Their Ala Coron pizza is really recommended, I will definitely come back to try more. They offer free wi-fi too!

Benitos Kitchen is located at 83C Katipunan Road, White Plains in Quezon City.
Share:

19 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very fascinating, You're a very professional blogger. I've joined your feed and look ahead to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the other person's website link on your page at appropriate place and other
    person will also do same in favor of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Atraente componente para conteúdo. Eu simplesmente tropeçou em
    seu weblog e no capital de adesão dizer que eu adquirir
    na verdade amei conta seu blog postos. Qualquer maneira eu vou estar assinando
    em seu alimenta ou mesmo eu conquista você obter direito de entrada para
    persistentemente rapidamente .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá, Sim isto parte de escrita é realmente bom e aprendi muitas coisas de relativa blogging.
    Obrigado.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging
    for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your
    website is magnificent, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested
    to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This paragraph gives clear idea for the new people of blogging, that truly how
    to do blogging and site-building.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnífico batida! Eu gostaria de aprendiz como você alterar seu
    web site , como pode inscrever-se para um blog web site ?
    A conta ajudou me um aplicável lidar. Eu foram um pouco bit familiar isto sua transmissão ofereceu brilhante
    limpar conceito

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll right away seize your rss feed as I can't in finding your
    email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Please allow me recognize so that I may just subscribe.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Olá ! Só quero dar-lhe um grande polegares para cima para o grande informação
    tem aqui sobre este post. Eu vou ser voltando para seu site para obter mais informações em breve.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isto n é realmente um boa que ajuda novo internet usuários , que estão desejando em
    favor da blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am
    inspired! Extremely useful information specifically the closing phase :
    ) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular info for a long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Internet unicamente para propaganda dos produtos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diies sindd wirklich in der Tat enormen Ideen in Bezug auf
    Blogging. Punkte hier Sie haben einige berührt. Jede Art unnd Weise halten Wrinting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 
    Ya mejor cuelga la pluma, abordar verdaderamente no es lo que mejor te sale.

    ReplyDelete
  17. História da animação privada no 1Brasil.

    ReplyDelete

what are your thoughts on this? :)