Wednesday, October 4, 2017

, ,

Ramen Nagi Manila in Ayala Malls Solenad - Nuvali



I discovered Ramen Nagi Manila when I'm looking for a quick lunch in UP Town Center. Ended up choosing Red King and finished the whole bowl wanting for more. I see to it that I visit this place once in a while just to satisfy my ramen cravings. I was not surprised at all when this award-winning ramen restaurant from Japan was voted as Manila's Favorite Ramen for 2015, 2016, and 2017 because its my fave too!

Ramen Nagi Manila is a franchise of Ramen Nagi Japan since 2013 and they recently open their 16th Philippine restaurant in Ayala Malls Solenad in  Nuvali (Sta. Rosa, Laguna) and I was there just before the big day.





Of course, I ordered Red King (Akao) again :) P410.00  per serving. The ultimate in savory spiceness. A striking blend of garlic, chili oil, and cayenne pepper in a velvety broth; topped by a tempting ball of miso-infused minced pork and special Nagi spices with tender chasu.

What I like about Ramen Nagi is they let you customize your ramen to your heart's content. You have the option for the: richness of taste, special sauce, garlic, pork, vegetable, butao, firmness of the noodles. I chose the Spicy Level 2!You have also the option to add extra tamago, seaweed, noodles, green onion, cabbage and kikurage (wood ear mushroom)



For our side dish, we ordered this Aurora Shrimp (P370.00) which is a deep friend prawns with crispy noodles topped with aurora sauce. A perfect pair for your ramen!

Every visit to Ramen Nagi Manila doesn't disappoint! I always left their restaurant feeling delighted and wanting to come back again. They deserved the title as the "The Best Tasting Authentic Japanese Ramen in the Philippines." 



Share:

5 comments:

  1. Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a great article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. Nevertheless imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this website could certainly be one of the very best in its niche. Good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UAU, só o que eu estava procurando para. Vim aqui procurando por palavra-chave de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youս acruaⅼly make it seem sso easу with your presentation however I find this matter
    to be axtually sometһing that I belіeve Imight bby no meɑns սnderstand. It ѕort of feels too complex and very extensive for me. I'm looking ahead to your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get thee dangle of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent site. Plenty of helpful info here. I'm sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you in your effort!

    ReplyDelete

what are your thoughts on this? :)