Sunday, September 3, 2017

, ,

MEER Cafe Tagaytay: The Food Haven for the Budget Conscious


Tagaytay become a top tourist destination mainly because it affords the best advantage point of Taal Lake/ Taal Volcano; its accessibility and proximity to Metro Manila and its cool climate. Not just feast for the eyes because this place not just offer picturesque eco-tourism, fine museums & parks but also mouth-watering food choices. 

When I think of Tagaytay, I always mention let's eat again at Bag of Beans and Leslie's or buy at Rowena's, now there's a new cafe that I've discovered, MEER CAFE just opened last month and they're located in Maharlika East, Aguinaldo Highway across Yellow Cab and Max's.







Upon arriving you will be greeted by their girly interior with an over-all pink theme. It looks like it come out of Pinterest board. Definitely instagrammable! MEER Cafe can be a perfect background for your next millennial birthday! *Hint!*

MEER opens from 9AM to 9PM daily but closes every Tuesday. The cafe can serve up to 40 pax at at time and equipped with AC, Free Wi-Fi and wall sockets so you can recharge while you eat.

MEER Cafe offers a lot of food choices but here are my top favorites:


Buffalo Wings

Spicy Tofu



Crispy Pata

Sizzling Chocolate Bar


Panna Cotta


How to go to MEER CAFE:




MEER CAFE
Maharlika East, Aguinaldo Highway 
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Call: 0925 389 2888
https://www.facebook.com/cafemeer



Share:

4 comments:

  1. First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the awesome works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hеy There. I discovered your weblog tһe use of msn. Tһis іs an extremely smartly written article. I ԝill make sure to bookmark it and come bаck to learn more of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I'lⅼ certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete

what are your thoughts on this? :)