Monday, July 29, 2019

, ,

SAMGYUPSALAMAT Bicutan: Worth Every Peso! 🇰🇷


Samgyupsalamat started the “Unlimited Korean BBQ Restaurant” craze here in the Philippines, and it looks like its here to stay! They started in 2012, and now with more than 30 branches nationwide.


Samgyupsalamat was coined from the word “Samgyupsal” which means “Pork belly” in Korea, and “Salamat”, which means “Thank you”, in Filipino. Combining the two, it makes “SAMGYUPSALAMAT”. It is a kind of a language play but to add meaning on it, it means, “Thank you for eating Samgyupsal”.


Actually, this was my first time dining at SAMGYUPSALAMAT Bicutan and it was worth the trip! I ate a lot at Conrad Hotel before going to this place so I was not expecting to eat a lot but the freshness and the juiciness of the meat made me eat more than I should! We stayed for around three hours in this restaurant because of their good food!


Price of unlimited Korean BBQ at Samgyupsalamat Bicutan ranges from P399 to P499.00, inclusive of tax and no service charge! You can refer to this photo for better understanding.


Featuring ten kinds of meat and six kinds of sauces, plus plenty of unlimited side dishes and free unlimited rice & iced-tea! Enjoy unlimited BBQ without time limit! Same unlimited course per table.


What I really liked about SAMGYUPSALAMAT Bicutan is the big portion of Korean BBQs! You will not feel short-changed and will get your money's worth. The place looks high-end and K-Pop music videos continues to play in the background. Their staffs were trained well too, and they look like they're having fun with their work. They are attentive to our needs and quite friendly to their costumers, too! I heard this branch also employs PWDs! Kudos to the management for giving equal employment opportunities for all.


SAMGYUPSALAMAT Bicutan

2nd Floor PTC Building, 24 Argentina St. Corner Doña Soledad Brgy. Don Bosco, Parañaque 1711

0916 285 1898

https://www.facebook.com/SamgyupsalamatBicutan/



Share:

3 comments:

  1. great content! happy mothers day I found your blog on google and loved reading it greatly. It is a great post indeed. Much obliged to you and good. keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pоst. I used to Ƅe checking constаntly this Ƅlog and I am inspired! Very helpful info specifically the remaining section :) I deal wіth suϲh information much. I used to be looking for this particular informatiоn for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

what are your thoughts on this? :)